COVID-19 Information and Liability Waiver
COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus that spreads from person to person. In addition to long-held and explicit sanitation measures this business has always adhered to, new preventative measures have been put in place to further reduce the spread of this novel coronavirus. However, these best practices still offer no guarantee regarding your potential risk of being infected.
New arrival protocols:
- Please call 201-847-7727 to cancel if you are sick. We are enforcing a NO SHOW policy. Again, please call. Cancellations can be made up to 24hours prior to service. No-shows will result in a 100% charge of the service scheduled.
- Venmo is preferred for tipping.
- Please arrive promptly to avoid having to be rescheduled.
- Masks are required when entering building.
- As we experience this new normal, when your mask is not on, please keep conversation to a minimum.
- In accordance to state guidelines we will be checking your temperature before your service. Anyone with a 100.3 or above will be asked to reschedule.
- We kindly ask that you arrive to your appointment with no additional guests.
- Once you enter the building please use the sanitizer provided at the door.
- Please do not bring outside beverages into the Spa.
- Please call when you arrive. Reception will advise when to come in.
- Due to the unexpected pandemic closure and increased overhead, all prices on services will increase 8% beginning June 23rd. This includes gift certificates as well as packages.
This is for your safety as well as our staff. We appreciate your understanding. We Thank You!
We’re looking forward to seeing you!!
Consent for Treatment
I understand that, because esthetics involves maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved from receiving treatment at this time, I voluntarily agree to assume those risks, and I release and hold harmless the practitioner/business from any claims related thereto. I give my consent to receive treatment from this practitioner.
By checking the "Electronic Signature Consent" checkbox, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.